Are you interested in joining the amazing Blue Sky Day Nursery Family?
At Blue Sky we know how important our team is and how lucky we are to have such an amazing group of people on hand to care for and love our children as if they were their own.
We encourage our team to continue their personal development through training and online courses.
The Blue Sky family is, in our opinion, Simply the Best.
Full Time Positions
We hire qualified and un-qualified staff, for up to 36 hours per week. We provide competitive pay rates, and benefits.
Part Time Positions
We hire qualified and un-qualified staff, for 18 plus hours per week. We provide competitive pay rates, and benefits.
When we have this we look for dedicated staff to hire as Enhanced Ratio.
- Blue Sky offers competitive pay rates and staff can gain an monthly attendance bonus.
- New hires start with 5.6 weeks paid holiday.
- Blue Sky will provide you with a full Uniform.
- Parents who work at Blue Sky get a 15 % Discount on childcare.
- Blue Sky will offer training and can arrange for opportunities to gain additional childcare qualifications.
Training We Provide
We pay for any mandatory training and offer opportunities to expand your childcare qualifications.
Some of our training includes:
We offer 1 or 2 weeks work experience, with their days and hours organized through your educational setting.
With on the job training with our dedicated training provider and our full support.
The training we provide, and pay, for:
- First aid
- Food hygiene
Apprentices are still offered attendance bonus and 5.6 weeks paid holiday